Sigma Advanced Artistry Set Professional Brush Collection
Sigma Beauty Advanced Artistry Set
- E20 – Short Shader: Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E30 – Pencil: Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E44 – Firm Blender: Intense, even blending of the crease for strong color application.
- E57 – Firm Shader: Apply intense colors all over lid for a controlled color finish.
- E58 – Cream Color: Long brush head is best used to apply cream products for a diffused finish.
- E59 – Wide Shader: Apply intense color for a fast, strong application of the full lid.
- F63 – Airbrush Blender: Delivers an airbrushed application of concealer for a diffused, well-blended finish.
- F64 – Soft Blend Concealer: Best for buffing and evening out concealer applied with a light hand on large areas or all-over finish of the face.
- F66 – Angled Buff Concealer: Gives a soft, light to medium coverage under the eyes and around the nose.
- F68 – Pin-Point Concealer: Best for coverage of small spots that needs extra concealing.
- F69 – Angled Pixel Concealer: Apply concealer in a patting motion for best results on areas such as the sides of the nose.
- F71 – Detail Concealer: Use with a soft, light sweeping motion for a subtle touch of concealer.
- E32 – Exact Blend: Blend intense color onto to the outer corners of the eye.
- E37 – All Over Blend: Best for going over your entire lid to blend any harsh lines.
- E38 – Diffused Crease: Blend strong color into crease for a diffused effect.
- E39 – Buff and Blend: Best for blending of smaller areas for a precise finish.
- E48 – Pointed Crease: Use tip of brush to pick up darker shades and apply using a rolling motion for crease control.
- E71 – Highlight Diffuser: Best to highlight areas such as the brow bone with shorter side of brush or to soften edges.