GiGi Dark Honee For Coarse Hair 14oz / 396g
Dark Honee For Coarse Hair
The GiGi Dark Honee formula was developed to meet the increasing demand for effective removal of resistant, coarse and curly hair. Ideal for normal to dry skin types. Specially formulated for coarse, resistant or curly hair. Removes unwanted hair effectively and instantly .
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to high for 15-25 minutes until wax has a thin/creamy consistency, then set the temperature to Low for the rest of the day.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing client.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Dust a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-applying wax to newly epilated areas.
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Note: If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
Caution: Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, accutane, Glycolic Acid, and alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.