BareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara 0.40oz
Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
Meet our best volumizing mascara, new LASHTOPIA Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara, which provides up to 10x the lash volume* - all while lifting and separating for fanned out, fluttery eyelashes. The all-day formula is smudge-, clump- and flake-resistant, and is our blackest mascara yet. Nourishing and conditioning minerals and moisturizing ingredients keep lashes soft, while the whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless and gives you extra time for building your best volume. The large brush features over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash, while the tapered peak separates lashes from root to tip.
- Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist tested.
- Smudge-resistant, clump-resistant and flake-resistant.
- Safe for contact lens wearers.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free.
- Whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless on lashes and gives extended time to build your optimal level of volume.
- Infused with moisturizing ingredients so lashes remain soft and plush, never stiff or brittle.
- Intense, deep black mineral pigments deliver maximum impact.
- Creates visibly fanned-out, fluttery lashes.
- None of our products are tested on animals.
- Position wand horizontally and sweep upward from root to tip to achieve length and lift.
- Wiggle from side to side to achieve maximum volume, then use the tapered peak of the brush to create separation and definition.
- Layer generously until your desired impact is achieved.
For maximum lash impact, pair with Love Every Lash Micro Defining Mascara:
- Apply Love Every Lash Mascara to bottom lashes moving inward and outward. This will give doll-like eyes that are open and alive. Lashes should look soft and defined.
- Apply LASHTOPIA Mascara to upper lashes starting from the root and wiggling outward to the tips. Lashes should look noticeably fuller and more voluminous.
- Apply 2-3 coats, depending on your desired look.