Ardell Professional Magnetic Lashes Double Demi Wispies
Magnetic Lashes Double Demi Wispies
- Hold the applicator with the Ardell Logo facing up & black magnetic strips facing you throughout the application process.
- Use your hands to attach "upper" magnetic lash to applicator's upper magnetic strip. Then, use your hands to attach "under" magnetic lash to applicator's lower magnetic strip. Note: The "upper" magnetic lash and "under" magnetic lash will sandwich your upper natural lashes.
- Position the upper prong above your natural lash line and lower prong directly beneath it.
- Press prongs together & quickly release to connect upper and lower lashes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you have a pre-existing eye condition, consult your physician before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not share magnetic lashes with others. Only wear one set of magnetic lashes per eye at a time.
- Don't curl your natural eyelashes prior to applying Magnetic Lashes.
- Apply one coat of mascara to your natural eyelashes first to provide a base for laying the Upper Lashes in place.
- Try cutting the full-length Magnetic Lashes in half for an accented look and easier application.
Removal: Using your index finger & thumb, carefully slide top and bottom magnets away from each other, one by one. Do not pull lashes straight off.
Care: To extend the life of these lashes, store lashes in tray when not in use.