Pro 16-HR Full Coverage Concealer
What it is:
A full-coverage, crease-proof, and waterproof concealer that provides skin-improving long-wear.
What it does:
This ultra-creamy stick glides on with zero drag to deliver up to 16 hours of full coverage for dark circles and blemishes. The crease-proof, waterproof, and humidity-resistant formula conceals, corrects, and contours with ease.
It’s formulated with bamboo stem extract to smooth the look of pores and fine lines. Powerful, antioxidant-rich raspberry seed oil, blackcurrant seed oil, and sea lavender nourish, hydrate, and help defend skin against the damaging effects of environmental stressors such as pollution.
This highly-pigmented formula is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long Wear Technology to lock into place all day. Available in 15 shades, from fair to deep, this concealer was developed to precisely match with BAREPRO Liquid and Powder Foundations.
To conceal dark circles:
- Using the shade designed for your skin tone, glide BAREPRO Concealer under the eyes, starting from inner corner and moving outward.
- Gently blend in using your ring finger.
- Finish by blending in with a small diffusing brush.
To conceal imperfections, uneven skin tone, or uneven texture:
- Using the shade designed for your skin tone, apply BAREPRO Concealer directly from tube onto skin.
- Pat in gently with ring finger.
- For fuller coverage, blend out with a small, flat brush.
- To diffuse coverage, blend with a dual-fiber brush.
- For best results, dust on Mineral Veil® (sold separately) with a soft, fluffy brush.
To add brightness to dull or sallow skin:
- Use the shade designed for your skin tone or one shade lighter.
- Focus on the center planes of the face (such as the forehead, cheeks, bridge of nose, and chin) to accentuate and add brightness. This will help to counteract dullness.
- Blend in using a dense brush, such as the bareMinerals Luxe Performance Brush (sold separately).
- Use a smaller brush to blend along the nose.
- For best results, dust on Mineral Veil (sold separately) with a soft, fluffy brush.
To contour and highlight:
- Select shades two to three intensities deeper and two to three intensities lighter than your skin tone (depending on desired level of contrast).
- Using the deeper shade, apply in the hollow of the cheeks to sculpt and define cheekbones, and along the sides of the forehead, near the hairline, to visually shorten forehead.
- Using the slanted edge, apply along sides of nose to make it look slimmer.
- Using the lighter shade, apply directly above contour shade on cheeks, down bridge of nose, center of forehead, and chin to bring light to the center of the face.
- Buff in the lighter highlight areas first, with long back and forth strokes, then blend in the deeper contour areas.
- Use a smaller brush to blend nose contouring.